Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cute pattern site for all you anime lovers, geeky chicks, and gamers! Anime cross stitch

This is a fun forum for classic 8 bit games, chat and post with other nerd-tastic folks! Sprite Stitch Board

I have been working on one of those little kits that you can buy for like $2, and I cute design for my sister. But I have a crazy work schedule now and I started to do yoga again so I have been a little bit busier, but I am working!! :)
I have been sewing too. I have a couple of extremely plain short black dresses and I added trim and fun stuff to them.

2 comments:

wendy said...

i love sprite stitch! matter of fact i think that's how i can across your blog..lol

the first site is new for me though..ty!!

Bliss said...

This is great! I have been looking for a specific pokemon for my fiance's son. He asked for Chimchar and now I can make him one! Thanks :)