I got this design from rectangel from Flickr.
I took a TON of WIP (work in progress) pics about every night that I worked on it, and worked for about two to three hours a night. But I just decided to post the finished piece rather then to clog it up with a dozen photos of something half finished.
The complete piece is a clothes hanger cover.
That, my friends, is a butt load of french knots. I use to hate these little guys with a passion. Now they are so stinking easy!
I've noticed that the ombre thing is a thing now, so this is my "jumping on the ban wagon" project.
Even though I think these stitches are easy now, they still take up a lot of thread. I believe I used almost an entire bobbin of the darkest pink.