Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Still Around!

I'm still here!
I've been sooooo freaking busy over the past two months that I haven't gotten time to post any of the stuff I have been working on. Plus, a lot of it are christmas gifts that I can't post yet.
But I can post in progress pics of some of the random things that I have been working on.


First off, I have been working with my sister to make curtains for my parents camper. And boy does it have A LOT of windows.
10!


My sister purchased the fabric online. We (I should say she) did the math and drafted up the measurements. We had to bring my dad in on it, he measured the windows for us.


It was A LOT of sewing too! lol
I finished the curtains, and my sister finished up the gift with sewing up some tie backs and curtain rods. I can't wait to see my mom's reaction! I know she'll love them!


Next is my french toast recipe card holder. I made a lot of fun stitching this cute little guy.
He's complete with a beret (with a french knot!), and pencil thin 'stach! He has a magnet on his back so I can keep him om the fridge.


Speaking of recipe card holders! I made a small army of my chocolate chip guys!
I bake every year for the holidays for my family and I make about 5 different trays for all the people my hubby and go and see. I made chocolate chip cookies this year, so I just had to make some of these cuties for the trays.



I had a strange feeling that I was being watched.


All of the piece cut up and ready to be sewn.

No comments: