Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Wonderful World of Floss!

I love colors! Even though I'm a goth at heart, I do love me some pretty rainbows. Hey, I can't be gloomy 100% of the time. Well, maybe 80% of the time.  :) er, I mean, :(

Speaking of colorful things, I love to sit and just look at my rainbow of embroidery floss. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a winner.
So here comes my question, How do you store your floss?

I have all of my cross stitch floss in a plastic bag and ring system.

And I have all my embroidery floss on bobbins.

I'm not entirely sure why I keep them seperate. 

But I think it might be the fact that winding the thread is a pain in the ass.

And I have an unwanted helper. But I keep her cause she's cute :)

I have more to talk about regrading floss but I feel that that needs it's own post.

RAINBOW!

No comments: