Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Something different!

This post is not a cross stitch project for once. But it does involve a needle (and pins)and thread!



I've wanted one of these for a long time. I just never wanted to buy one. I thought to myself a while that I would make one, and then I forgot all about it. Typical me.



I took me about 10 minutes tops to make it. I put a piece of cardboard in it so I wouldn't poke myself every time I would use it.



I used some stuff that I just had laying around. Scrape fabric, thin cardboard, and elastic.
It was very easy. I use my sewing machine, and just hand stitched the end. And Ta Da!

I want to make more now. Maybe I'll make one for my sister and my mom.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute! Don't you love the feeling of being able to just...make it yourself? :)