Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No needle and thread today

I haven't been able to do any cross stitching for the past two weeks. :(
But I had a really good reason, really I did!
I helped my sister make wedding gifts for a couple that we are friends with. And they asked me to make their cakes along with cupcakes and cookies.
So I was pretty busy.
I am a professional cake decorator by trade so I jumped at the chance to do something fun. If you are interested, feel free to check out my Flickr account, to see what all that I made.


I am very happy with how things turned out and everyone loved my cake, that I want share with you all here.

Now back to stitching up Christmas gifts!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, not only do they all look lovely, but now I'm hungry for some sweets! :) What a lucky friend.

Nosnin said...

Thank you!