Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hand embroidered bag




I have been wanting to stitch this one up for a while now. I just didn't have anything that it would look good on. But I did some digging in my craft closet and found a bag that it would look beautiful on.



My hubby had drawn this beauty a little while ago and I fell in love with it. In fact I love all the pretty girls that he draws. They seem to have personalities.

I'm very proud of my stitching on the hair. I've been having problems with the stem stitch. I know its one of the easier stitches, but my brain had a hard time grasping the concept.
I'm not sure if I want to add some embellishments around it or what not. I guess if I did, I can always add them later.


And I hope to stitch up more of his lovelies.

1 comment:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

This... is awesome. : D
I absolutely LOVE it!!! Your stitching is amazing! And your hubby is very talented too!!! ^_^