Thursday, October 14, 2010
Latest sewing project...
...was a FAIL!
I did a very well on the sewing it's just that I goofed up on the measurements. :(
It's WAY too big in the ribs.
All the white stitches are hand stitched, so you can guess why I'm very upset that it's the wrong size. It took me a while to make this due to that part alone.
It is completely wearable, just not by me. :(
I haven't decided if I want to give it to someone that will fit into it, or sell it.
But I am proud of how far my sewing skills have come since the first one I made.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)