Thursday, July 25, 2013

Food!

Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been really busy, but that doesn't mean that I have not been crafting.

I bought some tea towel on clearance and and made some more stuff for my kitchen. Like I need any more tea towels!

It's just simple applique. It turn out pretty good, if I do say so myself.


I'm working on a cafe one, I'll post as soon as I'm done with it. It matches.



EXCITING NEWS
 

I want to share my latest blog with everyone here. I started a food/recipe blog. I love to bake and cook so I try to record all the yummy goodies and delicious dinners that I make.

It's called Nosnin's Delectable Delights!  I hope you enjoy it.



My first post in on oatmeal. Don't sound very yummy, but it's a healthy alternative to that gummy instant stuff.


No comments: