Monday, September 9, 2013

Hanging Dish Towel

I love spending endless hours on Pintrest looking at all the random junk. My craft board and my sewing board (don't get me started on my other boards) are busting at the seams.

And I'm proud to say that I have made a large chunk of the projects that I pin. I have so much finished projects just sitting in the craft area, I'm running out of room.

But there are some that scream "MAKE ME!"
I pinned this project a while ago, sadly I forgot about it but as I was looking through my sewing board, I discovered it all over again and then actually made it.


This hanging dish towel looks easy enough to whip up in a short time.

I got the tutorial here. This is a pretty good crafty blog too.

The print out was pretty straight forward and easy to follow. It did indeed take not time at all.


I finally got to use my buttonhole option on my sewing machine. It's pretty awesome to just sit back and watch it go.


I have a feeling to I'm going to make a whole bunch of these.

Also, I linked my Pintrest boards above, feel free to follow me. :)

No comments: