Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Every sewers bane!
















If you do any type of sewing, you will completely understand this one! lol
I got this freebie chart from the Janlynn website. It's stitched on 22 count aida and with DMC floss. I worked out the time it took me to do, it was about 4 hours. But it felt like longer because of the long breaks that I took from it. :) I know, I'm bad.
It turned out pretty small I might make it into a mini pillow, the kind that you hang on a door knob. Then I'll hang it in my studio (can't call it a craft room because I share it with my hubby's art and music stuff). I found one of the keys in the legend to be confussing. But I figured something out for it and it didn't look wrong at all.

3 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

wow! such great detail in such a small piece. sewing makes me so angry, only cause i am not good at it. hehe. great job!

Nosnin said...

That's really funny because I'm the same way! lol

wendy said...

so cute!