Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kick Ass Book!


I know the the seasoned hand embroiders think this book is a little too beginner. But that's perfect for me!! I AM a beginner! I LOVE this book. I saw it on Amazon and put it on my Wish List. And lucky for me, my sister saw it there and bought it for me for christmas. She rocks!

I've done a couple of little projects so far. I work with a lot of felt shapes, so I have loads of stencils that I have made over the years, and they are perfect for embroidery.


I had a lot of fun whipping this little puppy up. I currently working on more projects that I do want to put up on my Etsy shop along with this one.
Can't wait!

1 comment:

GothFaerieQueen said...

I want that book! I love Jenny Hart and have some of her Sublime Stitching iron on designs. The book would have to be special ordered, though, and I haven't gotten around to it yet.