Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inspirational Junk, er, Stuff!

I tried to have a sort of utilitarian home decor, but I was only fooling myself. I have to be surrounded by little chucks of plastic and vinyl to perk me up.

I like stuff.


I love girly things. I really do.

 I still have a lot of my childhood toys (that survived), those I keep in large plastic tubs in storage (my parent's basement).

Everything that I have on display means something to me, I don't just buy toys and trinkets on a whim. Ok, I shouldn't say on a whim, but you know what I mean. :)

 My shelves, tabletops and chest of drawers have photos, painting, books and toys.

 All the boxes, bags and cases serve a purpose for storage, and they really do come in handy.

 I even have a little "window seat" but my pillows obviously need it more then I do.

My inspirational board is cram full of well, inspirational stuff!
I like little bits of color.

No comments: