Thursday, August 23, 2012

There is no fabric, only cake

This is a different post today. I wanted to break it up a little bit and show a little of what I actually do for a living.

I've been a cake decorator for about 12 years now. Wow, I suddenly feel old.

But less babble and more photos! Enjoy!



 My "traditional" cake


 The ever popular neon and zebra print. The "dreaded zebra" I like to call it. It is VERY popular, perhaps a little too popular, ugh.


 mug o' beer cupcake cake


 My favorite


 You can't tell by the photo but this is a rather small 5 inch smash cake.


 I think simple is more elegant.



 This one is actually a commission from out of my house. I was a nervous wreck when I had to deliver this one.




All of these are made out of buttercream or whipped cream.

No comments: