Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yet Another Boxy Bag


This one is the very first project that I did using my brand new sewing machine. Start to finish.

This is the best bag that I have made to date! It is very neat and tidy.




I used a blanket stitch to finish the raw edges. This makes it look semi professional.


This is the third time that I have made this bag and this one out shines the other two.

 Left: first one that I ever made 
 Right: the new one.




 I love how nice and finished the inside stitches look.


2 comments:

Valerie said...

The boxy bags are adorable!! Very nice job with them. Is that your own design?

How are you liking your new sewing machine?

Nosnin said...

Thank you. I kinda took multiple patterns and modified them to make this new one. I drafted up the pattern piece myself and used it. Plus it was pretty easy to figure it out as I went along.

And I LOVE my new machine! Thanks! :)